Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
EPIX, an MGM Company, is seeking a Marketing Manager to support the Marketing Department in the execution of consumer and affiliate marketing initiatives and campaigns. The Manager should have experience in entertainment marketing -- preferably within the cable/premium cable space or agency/project management. Seeking a highly organized and enthusiastic communicator who has the ability to foster strong working relationships internally and externally. Must excel in a fast-paced, collaborative and creative environment.
• Supports the marketing team on upcoming brand & program-specific consumer initiatives including production/creative asset delivery; may "own" specific projects/programs or manage a portion of a larger campaign as directed by VP and/or marketing team members
• Handles creation and routing of all deal memos/new vendor requests
• Responsible for invoicing process (i.e. MARKET, PO generation etc.)
• Will serve as liaison to Partner Marketing team and manage all MVPD/Satellite media planning, asset requests, and approvals; works with Creative Services & legal to ensure all requests meet brand/partner guidelines in a timely manner
• Manage the execution of all monthly creative assets (i.e. x-channel/barkers/digital); responsible for processing requests/routing/delivering to Partner Marketing
• Maintain/update all show-specific campaign trackers and recaps (i.e. media/flights/budgets/recaps)
• Responsible for daily monitoring of all campaigns in market to ensure all is running accordingly (i.e. digital/print)
• Coordinates all premium ordering/fulfillment/inventory management
• Supports EPIX events, premieres, promotions w/activation & staffing as needed
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's Degree required with 5 years of relevant media experience (entertainment or agency experience)
• Proven communication and interpersonal skills; Strong ability to build and maintain relationships across departments
• Strong knowledge of media, digital/social space
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
• Strong written, verbal and problem-solving skills
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and ability to effectively project manage
• Enthusiasm/passion for entertainment/pop culture
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
EPIX, an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on demand, online and across devices. A destination for premium content, EPIX is tripling the amount of original programming on the network beginning in 2018, with a roster of original series including Get Shorty starring Chris O'Dowd and Ray Romano, spy thrillers Berlin Station and Deep State, the return of Mark Burnett's boxing competition series The Contender and late-night comedy docuseries Unprotected Sets, from executive producer Wanda Sykes. In 2019, the network will premiere new series Godfather of Harlem starring Forest Whitaker, Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred, from DC, and Our Lady, LTD starring Sir Ben Kingsley. Launched in October 2009, EPIX is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.
At EPIX, we value creative and innovative thinkers who want to join a team that's working to redefine television. To learn more about career opportunities with EPIX, please visit our website.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.