Manager, Digital Business Process
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Manager, Digital Business Process, who will work to optimize the workflow and communication of the transactional EST, VOD and AVOD team across digital distribution partners globally.
• Set, manage, and effectuate workflow processes for the availability, pricing, and lifecycle management of MGM titles on client platforms globally
• Research, evaluate, and implement pricing strategies for EST/TVOD
• Oversee entry and finalization of new deals and amendments to existing deals
• Coordinate customer requests for additional product
• Monitor all aspects of deal fulfillment including title availability clearances, pricing, windowing, video, close captioning, artwork, metadata, language tracks, etc.
• Research and analyze operational discrepancies and expedite resolutions
• Serve as the main contact for all sales operations issues finding technical solutions and efficiencies
• Set and maintain the workflow between with multiple internal groups (Sales, Marketing, Operation, Legal) to facilitate timely and accurate delivery to partners
• Possess excellent analytical skills and strong focus on business results and operational efficiency
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in television operations
• Critical thinker, with an eye for process improvements
• Entrepreneurial self-starter able to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Expert knowledge of video file formats/specs, delivery, metadata, and VOD operations
• Highly proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, data-bases, e-mail, etc.
• Extremely detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects at once
• Must be able to communicate and interact well with internal and external constituencies
• Self-starter who can work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrate follow-through while adhering to deadlines
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.