Manager, Consumer Marketing
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
EPIX, an MGM Company, is seeking a Manager of Consumer Marketing to support the Marketing Department in the development and execution of consumer and affiliate marketing initiatives and campaigns.
• Manage the execution of all monthly creative assets (i.e. x-channel/barkers /digital); responsible for processing requests/routing/delivering to Partner Marketing
• Work closely with Partner Marketing team to manage all MVPD/Satellite media planning and execution, new launches, asset requests, and approvals
• Support the Marketing team on upcoming brand & program-specific consumer initiatives including production/creative asset delivery; will "own" specific projects/programs or manage a portion of a larger campaign as directed by SVP and/or marketing team members
• Develop and foster trusted working relationships with Programming, PR, Legal, CDM, Finance, Digital & Creative Services in addition to outside vendors, including creative & media agencies, production companies, and strategic marketing partners
• Draft and deliver clear creative briefs and direction across the organization and to external agencies, when appropriate
• Responsible for invoicing process (i.e. MARKET, PO generation etc.)
• Maintain/update all show-specific campaign trackers and recaps (i.e. media/flights/budgets/recaps)
• Responsible for daily monitoring of all campaigns in market to ensure all is running accordingly (i.e. digital/print)
• Handle brand merchandising/premiums
• Create/route all deal memos/new vendor requests
• Coordinate all premium ordering/fulfillment/inventory management
• Support EPIX events, premieres, promotions w/activation & staffing as needed
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's Degree required with 3-5 years of relevant media experience (cable/premium cable space, entertainment or agency experience)
• Highly organized and enthusiastic communicator who has the ability to foster strong working relationships internally and externally
• Strong knowledge of media, digital/social space
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
• Strong written, verbal and problem-solving skills
• High initiative and a self-starter
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Extremely detail-oriented and ability to effectively project manage
• Enthusiasm/passion for entertainment/pop culture
• Ability to work in fast-paced, collaborative, and creative environment
EPIX, an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on demand, online and across devices. A destination for premium content, EPIX is tripling the amount of original programming on the network beginning in 2018, with a roster of original series including Get Shorty starring Chris O'Dowd and Ray Romano, spy thrillers Berlin Station and Deep State, the return of Mark Burnett's boxing competition series The Contender and late-night comedy docuseries Unprotected Sets, from executive producer Wanda Sykes. In 2019, the network will premiere new series Godfather of Harlem starring Forest Whitaker, Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred, from DC, and Perpetual Grace, LTD starring Sir Ben Kingsley. Launched in October 2009, EPIX is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.
At EPIX, we value creative and innovative thinkers who want to join a team that's working to redefine television. To learn more about career opportunities with EPIX, please visit https://corp.epix.com/#working-at-epix
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.