Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Culver City, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Lead Analyst to provide analytical support with respect to the company's participations, residuals, audit, and related planning functions.
• Evaluating and updating existing internal modeling and forecasting tools
• Developing and testing new tools
• Preparing and updating statistical summaries of participations, residuals, and other activity
• Preparing and reviewing financial analysis and conducting research to support MGM's participations reporting effort
• Supporting the maintenance of databases and systems
• B.S. or B.A. with an emphasis in Accounting, Economics or Finance preferred
• 4 years of prior experience in an Accounting, Finance or Participation department is preferred
• Excellent listening skills and attention to detail
• Prior experience with higher-level Excel functions
• Strong analytical, communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative with a commitment to following through on projects
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.