Intern - Motion Picture Group
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is looking for hard-working, motivated students to fill our Feature Development Internship located in Beverly Hills to work in the Spring semester. MGM's Motion Picture group actively develops, finances, produces, markets, and distributes feature film content. We at MGM want to expose you to the process as much as possible, which depends on you taking an active interest in everything we do. This internship can also help you network and build connections in the industry.
• Only college students (undergraduate or graduate) who are eligible to receive college credit for their time at MGM need apply
• Students must live in the Los Angeles area for the duration of the internship
• Candidates must be able to commit three full days a week with the accommodation of class schedules
• Self-starter with a driven, motivated work ethic
• Students must be willing and prepared to aid the department in a wide variety of administrative tasks
• Strong reading and writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate ideas effectively, are a must
• A sincere passion for movies and TV is desired
• Previous film industry experience is required
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.