Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
This position supports a busy EVP with daily administrative needs including managing an extremely active calendar and maintaining detailed client files.
• Schedule and maintain extensive calendar of appointments, meetings, teleconference and video conference calls
• Ability to handle arrangements for all types and levels of meetings, both internal and external
• Manage and coordinate extensive travel planning to include all ground transportation, hotel bookings and meetings
• Ability to effectively interact with external and internal senior level executives
• Prepare, submit, and follow up on T&E requests
• Assist in preparation for high profile client meetings
• Maintain an organized client filing system
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5 years' experience supporting senior executives
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Problem solver -- able to plan, take initiative, propose solutions and overcome obstacles
• Team player -- works effectively with others with strong follow-through
• Ability to multitask projects, competing demands, focus on key priorities in a fast- paced environment; must be able work independently
• Professional and positive attitude
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.