Director, Partner Marketing
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
EPIX, an MGM Company, is seeking a Director, Partner Marketing who will be responsible for maximizing subscriber and revenue growth with all network distributors. The Director will work with the VP, Partner Marketing to develop and execute campaigns that ultimately drive revenue and increase exposure and engagement with the brand across all platforms.
* Work with VP to develop marketing strategy and planning for assigned account(s)
* Secure partner participation in fully-integrated, national quarterly marketing campaigns leveraging tentpole programming launches
* Drive widespread awareness and engagement with network content through consumer sampling across all affiliate platforms to expand addressable universe and retargeting activity
* Leverage partner's advanced advertising platforms (e.g. DAI, programmatic/addressable TV, instant upgrade, in-app purchasing capability) to increase efficiency and effectiveness of network's marketing investment
* Position network as "go to" video partner for all opportunistic acquisition/upgrade activity supporting advanced products (e.g. broadband, mobile, home automation, etc.)
* Establish and maintain consistent network branding and merchandising across partner platforms (incl. linear, VOD, TVE, digital/social) consistent with premium network competitive set
* Partner with consumer marketing, creative and other relevant internal departments to develop, produce and fulfill custom creative assets to support network and account-specific marketing campaign/initiatives
* Work with distribution team to develop and execute account strategy for assigned accounts, as well as share accountability for revenue/subscriber growth
* Secure consistent presence at point-of-sale to drive deep product knowledge and incentivize reps nationally for ongoing transactional upsell
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
* Minimum of five years' experience with either a premium network or video programming company
* Strong, detailed negotiator with outstanding business acumen and strong financial and analytical skills
* Proven track record of selling-in marketing campaigns and promotional activity
* Strong communication and presentation skills -- internal and external, across all organization levels (e.g., excel and power point skills expected)
* Self-starter, problem-solver and creative thinker
* Expertise in and knowledge of industry trends and emerging platforms
* Ability to represent EPIX persuasively and effectively in high-stakes settings
* Undergraduate degree required
EPIX, an MGM company, is a premium television network delivering a broad line-up of quality original series and documentaries, the latest movie releases and classic film franchises -- all available on TV, on demand, online and across devices. A destination for premium content, EPIX is tripling the amount of original programming on the network beginning in 2018, with a roster of original series including Get Shorty starring Chris O'Dowd and Ray Romano, spy thrillers Berlin Station and Deep State, the return of Mark Burnett's boxing competition series The Contender and late-night comedy docuseries Unprotected Sets, from executive producer Wanda Sykes. In 2019, the network will premiere new series Godfather of Harlem starring Forest Whitaker, Pennyworth, the origin story of Batman's butler Alfred, from DC, and Our Lady, LTD starring Sir Ben Kingsley. Launched in October 2009, EPIX is available nationwide through cable, telco, satellite and emerging digital distribution platforms providing more movies than any other network with thousands of titles available for streaming.
At EPIX, we value creative and innovative thinkers who want to join a team that's working to redefine television. To learn more about career opportunities with EPIX, please visit our website.
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.