Coordinator, Unscripted TV Development
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Development Coordinator to provide support to the Unscripted Television department. The successful candidate must have experience with graphic design, creating decks/sales materials, and be able to work well with a team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Experience at a network, production company, agency or management company is preferred.
• Create sales decks independently from start to finish with minimal supervision
• Provide research and creative support in development of new projects
• Assist with compiling / distributing information and materials for meetings
• Manage all sensitive information with absolute confidentiality in a discrete manner
• Handle special projects, as needed
• BA/BS degree required
• Must be creative with an ability to pitch new ideas
• Must have graphic design training or experience
• High level of proficiency in Photoshop, Keynote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Must be self-motivated, have the ability to take initiative, and be proactive in all matters
• Ability to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and anticipate needs
• Excellent time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• A huge interest in Unscripted TV/ Reality shows
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.