Coordinator, Delivery Services
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking a Servicing Coordinator to aid in the scheduling and ordering of digital deliveries across all EST and VOD Platforms.
• Anticipate and respond to servicing inquiries from Licensee's
• Review delivery requests against contractual terms, i.e., licensed titles, license period, and technical requirements
• Track license periods and follow-up for delivery requests in anticipation of license start date
• Order materials from labs
• Work with labs on client onboarding and encoding requirements
• Maintain all Licensee's Technical Specs and Style guides
• Work with Sales, Marketing and IT to provide metadata and promotional materials to clients
• Coordinate tracking, repair, and replacement of any rejected materials
• Determine appropriate source elements and workflow for file deliveries
• Maintain delivery information systems including shipping/purchasing orders, rejection logs, correspondence, etc.
• Analyze quality control reports and coordinate with Technical specialists to determine appropriate solutions
• Confirm material availability and costs on a title-by-title basis
• Coordinate necessary language versions, laybacks/conforms, or material fixes through Tech Operations
• Research availability of trailers and value added materials
• Coordinate with labs for review of masters and fixes
• Track and maintain material rebill costs
• Advise licensees, contracts group, and sales personnel on the delivery status of materials
• Maintain team calendar report for contractual obligations or other tasks to be completed by determined dates
• Audit P.O.'s, file deliveries, file ID's, descriptive and technical metadata
• Oversee compliance checks across all EST and VOD platforms
• Maintain the project plan and adherence to the timelines.
• BA/BS degree preferred
• SAP knowledge preferred
• Proficiency in MS Office required
• Familiarity with distributor portals like Netflix Backlot or iTunes Connect
• Familiarity with submitting artwork and metadata, rights, and pricing
• Familiarity with Excel metadata creation to licensee's specifications
• Familiarity with avails processes and traditional / nontraditional release windows
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Self-motivated team player
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while being mindful of project demands and time constraints
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.