Assistant, Production and Acquisitions
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Orion Pictures, an MGM company, is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to its Vice President of Production and Acquisitions. In addition to administrative duties, the successful candidate will be responsible for staying up to date on all latest content trends, and tracking project drafts and notes. In addition, this person will formulate talent lists for projects and update them at VP's discretion, while tracking competitive projects and intellectual properties.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Support management of inboxes, calendars, mail and contacts
* Handle daily administrative tasks including: scheduling, filing, detailing messages, and ordering office supplies, etc.
* Manage expenses via Concur
* Update and maintain databases and lists
* Handle special projects as needed
* Manage all information with absolute confidentiality
* BA/BS degree preferred
* Minimum of 2 years as an administrative assistant
* Must be able to quickly acclimate to a fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
* Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
* Excellent management, organization and interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
* Strong computer skills in Mac, PC, and Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.