Assistant - Creative Advertising
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Assistant, Creative Advertising
This person will report directly to the head of creative advertising and assist the creative department in developing, managing, and distributing all theatrical, digital and print advertising assets for Orion's feature film campaigns.
• Assist in the on-going development and maintenance of a digital asset management system to log and properly organize all creative advertising materials, including but not limited to: theatrical trailers, trailer cut downs, TV spots (30 and 15 seconds), bumpers, one-sheets, films stills, and social content.
• Assist in submission of advertising content to the MPAA, guilds, clearance agencies, and MGM legal, managing a log of the approval status of all assets.
• Supply vendors with clean footage and A/V assets needed to develop and finish creative materials- this includes watermarking/spoiling feature content for editorial, fulfilling clean footage requests by cutting and exporting clips from HD masters, and delivering splits, stems, GFX, and any additional content that may be requested.
• Assist with developing and organizing content finishing and delivery schedules, coordinating with Orion exhibitor relations, publicity, digital, and outside vendors to ensure that all content is delivered within an agreed upon schedule.
• Assist with the development of digital and print content in-house. This encompasses the editing and exporting of feature film clips, promotional videos, bumpers, film stills, graphics, and social content through Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.).
• Work on notes to improve advertising materials throughout their development.
• Assist in tracking committed spends in relation to creative P&A.
• Watermark, distribute and track links to view sensitive, unreleased advertising materials via Mediasilo and BOX.
• Optimize creative content to meet social media specifications including branding, reformatting, and re-cutting content to best suit different platforms, to ensure content hits peak engagement.
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years' supporting senior executives
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites
• Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Excellent management, organization and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance
• Strong computer skills in Mac, PC, and Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.