Administrative Assistant - Unscripted Business & Legal Affairs
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.Beverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (''MGM'') is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to the Unscripted Business & Legal Affairs department. The successful candidate must have experience handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and be able to work well within an administrative team in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
Support team members of the Unscripted Business & Legal Affairs department
• Draft and edit business correspondence and emails
• Handle daily administrative tasks including: answering phones and relaying messages, updating call logs, scheduling meetings, maintaining legal files, photocopying, scanning, ordering office supplies, etc.
• Maintain and manage calendars, email, and contacts
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Prepare and distribute contracts both internally and externally
• Prepare and submit expense reports via Concur
• Format and proofread contracts
• Various ad hoc projects as needed
BA/BS degree required
• Minimum of 2 years as an administrative assistant in a studio or production company legal department preferred, but will consider related work experience
• Interest in the business and legal affairs area of the entertainment industry required
• Strong computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, other database programs, and PDF file conversion)
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through skills are of the highest importance
• Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and expertly problem solve
• Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
• Self-starter with a driven, motivated work ethic
• Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, yet able to take initiative, think creatively, and work independently
• Must demonstrate diplomacy, tact, and discretion when working with colleagues, greeting guests, and responding to requests
• Must be able to perform increasingly challenging administrative and project tasks in a fast-paced organization under minimal supervision
About Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is actively engaged in the worldwide production and distribution of motion pictures, television programming, home video, and interactive media. The company owns the world’s largest library of modern films, comprising around 4,100 titles. Operating units include Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc., United Artists Films Inc., MGM Television Entertainment Inc., MGM Networks Inc., MGM Distribution Co., MGM International Television Distribution Inc., and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Home Entertainment LLC. In addition, MGM has ownership interests in domestic and international TV channels reaching over 130 countries.
MGM welcomes highly motivated individuals with strong communication skills and a passion for their work.