MermanLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for an exceptional individual in our LA office who can manage our schedules and general admin, coordinate with freelance production crews, and handle social media posts and news feed. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring writer, director or comedy creator to work with an Emmy and Academy nominated producer and creator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage & curate social media and news feed posts for our website
• Assist in the creative pitching of TV shows and commercial projects with coordination of writers schedules, etc.
• Help spot next generation talent who will crossover from episodic web or TV to Commercials and Branded Entertainment
• Coordinate and schedule conference calls; help manage EP's schedule.
• Help promote the company's culture of creativity, respect, team spirit, and fun.
Merman is a leader in comedy TV and advertising production with offices in London, New York and Los Angeles. Merman currently has hit shows on Amazon, HBO, IFC and UK's Channel 4. We have two distinct departments - TV & Film, and Branded Content & Advertising - each of which produces amazing, award-winning work.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online