Industry Operations Coordinator
MerchbarLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Industry Operations Coordinator is not only responsible for helping to initiate and maintain important relationships across artists, management, record labels and suppliers, but will also be key in working with these groups to develop and integrate products into the Merchbar ecosystem.
The Industry Operations Coordinator will work with Merchbar and their suppliers and partners, as well as independent artists to ensure that products, promotions and cooperative marketing efforts are in alignment and operating efficiently. The position will also develop pivotal data analysis and reporting that will assist our Industry Operations team decision-making.
- Independent artist merchandise development
- Reporting and data analysis
- Partner product integration and metadata quality assurance
- Coordinating marketing and sales promotions with partners and internal stakeholders
- Other duties as required
You will be reporting directly to the head of Industry Operations.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
- Hard Work + Smart Work : You are willing to roll up your sleeves, but always have an eye out to optimize processes and enhance effectiveness.
- Written Communication: Clear, concise and accurate writing are second nature, especially with a company
- Top notch time management and organizational skills, including efficiently disseminating information to colleagues
- Enthusiastic, energetic and positive attitude
- Troubleshooting on both a case-by-case and platform basis
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES: (proven performance in)
- 1-3 years of Operations, Consumer Product Sales or eCommerce experience
- Data analysis and spreadsheet-based reporting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to relate to different people in a range of situations
- Music industry experience preferred
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) knowledge preferred
$40,000 - $55,000 Full benefits including health care, vision, dental
Merchbar is the online retailer of music merchandise and vinyl. We help fans discover and buy 100% authentic products from their favorite artists, and support artists by growing their online merch sales. We're Spotify's worldwide physical merchandise partner and power product listings in Spotify for tens of thousands of artists that reach more than 100M fans each month.
Behind the 25,000 (and growing) artists on Merchbar is a global network of merch companies, labels, suppliers and logistics networks. With these relationships comes promotional strategy, sales opportunities and marketing initiatives, all of which need extensive data analysis to inform our decision-making within Industry Operations and Merchbar as a whole.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online