Ticket Sales Representative
Memphis GrizzliesMemphis, TN
Full Time Job
Ticket Sales Representative (TSR)
The Memphis Grizzlies are seeking coachable, high energy Ticket Sales Representatives with the drive and passion toward career growth through sales in the NBA. This is a full-time, entry-level, hourly sales position, with responsibility for full-menu selling of season tickets, partial plans, premium seating, and group outings through outbound calls and face to face appointments. We are looking for a standout individual that is eager to grow their career in professional sports through ticket sales.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Meet the established sales objectives. This includes structured execution of sales calls, setting up in-arena visits, and outside appointments
• Make a minimum of 75 outbound sales calls each day with the goal of generating new ticket revenue
• Identify new business opportunities by establishing professional and personal networks
• Proactively seeking new leads through referrals, prospecting, and networking
• Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals
• Work assigned sales, promotional, and team events for the purpose of developing new prospects and building relationships
• Acquire an in-depth knowledge of all Grizzlies ticketing products, understanding the scope of ticketing opportunities, and maintaining a well-organized sales appointment process
• Ability to maintain accurate, detailed records of all current clients and prospects
• Uphold the sales and service mandates of the department by working in conjunction with the entire Sales and Service Department
• Other related duties as assigned by the Ticket Sales Manager
• Skills, Experience & Abilities
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Sports Management, or a related field from an accredited college or university
• Highly motivated, outgoing personality with a strong work ethic and desire to excel in sales
• A high level of professionalism, confidence, enthusiasm, and personal accountability
• Willingness to learn and ability to work within a team atmosphere
• Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work nights and weekends and maintain a flexible schedule when required
• • Preferred:
• Knowledge and passion of NBA Basketball
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you interested in a full-time or a part-time schedule?
• Do you have at least a Bachelor's degree in Business, Sports Management, or a related field from an accredited college or university?