Graphic Production, Coordinator
Memphis GrizzliesMemphis, TN
Full Time Job
The Graphic Production Coordinator helps support the Brand Marketing team projects and visual presence in the marketplace across all brands including, the Memphis Grizzlies, Memphis Hustle, FedExForum, Grizz Gaming and Grind City Media. Key responsibilities include the creation and production of static and rich media ads for digital and physical placements, email campaigns and email templates, websites, and social media graphics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in the preparation of design elements for all online and print channels.
• Maintain consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
• Employ the technical skills and knowledge in motion design, image manipulation, typesetting, and formatting for all graphic creation.
• Work with Senior Director of Brand Marketing to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs for all brands.
• Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning for all digital assets in-arena and tied to outside campaigns.
• Takes responsibility for fulfilling creative project direction, goals and requirements as set by the client and as assigned by the department head
• Work within existing creative direction, and follows Grizzlies, Hustle, Grizz Gaming and FedExForum graphic standards and brand guidelines.
• Assist with digital file management: manipulating and distributing design files according to Grizzlies, FedExForum & NBA guidelines.
• Maintain and categorize art and project files following internal practices and protocols
• Various other duties as assigned
Required Skills, Experience & Abilities
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience;
• Must have 1-3 years experience in the graphic design field with a focus on production
• Proficient in interactive, print, and presentation capabilities of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office applications
• Exhibit a working knowledge of PowerPoint including master pages, themes, audio, video files, and graphics
• Strong grammatical, spelling, proofreading, and writing abilities
• Experience designing e-mail templates in Marketo, a plus
• Able to work in Mac and PC environments
• Understand various phases of production, layout, and design
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to work within deadlines, and a desire to produce high-quality work
• Able to work on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
• Must be a team player and possess a strong work ethic
• Flexibility in handling a variety of assignments with changing priorities and parameters
• Highly organized, motivated and responsible with good time and project management abilities
• Knowledge and passion of NBA Basketball
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Why are you interested in this opportunity?
• How many years of experience do you possess?
• What is your highest level of education completed?
• What are your salary requirements?