Account Executive - Ticket Sales
Memphis GrizzliesMemphis, TN
Full Time Job
Account Executive, Ticket Sales (G-League)
As a member of the Ticket Sales and Service Team, the Account Executive, Ticket Sales is responsible for maximizing revenue by identifying business opportunities and selling NBA G League ticket products, with a focus on Premium and Group ticket sales. In this position, success is enhanced through outside sales appointments with businesses and outbound phone efforts, along with using other sales tools such as Microsoft CRM, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding all individual performance and developmental goals within specified time frames.
• Identify new business opportunities by establishing professional and personal networks, proactively soliciting for and following up with sales leads while representing the organization at functions throughout the region.
• Build relationships with prospective customers via outbound telephone efforts and enhance those relationships through face to face appointments.
• Responsible for, but not limited to the sales of new full, partial and group ticket packages to both corporations and individuals.
• Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and referral gathering.
• Provide world class customer service to account base to maximize renewal rates
• Develop new prospects and referral opportunities by working all home games at Landers Center as well as other select sales and service events.
• Update and maintain customer information and payments using Archtics and CRM.
• Actively participate in team member sales training and development opportunities.
• Contribute positively to sales team member culture through working relationships with all team members.
, Experience & Abilities
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Sports Management, or related field preferred.
• At least one-year of successful sales experience with a professional sports team or other sales focused organization preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and maintain strong organization and time management skills.
• Strong communication, written and interpersonal skills.
• Must be detail-oriented, a team builder and a team player.
• A creative, energetic, positive and self-motivated person. Must be diplomatic, mature and professional.
• Must have a passion for the sports and entertainment industry.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Why are you interested in this oppportunity?
• What is your highest level of education completed?
• How many years of relevant experience do you possess?
• What is your current salary?
• What are your salary requirements?