Account Executive, Client Services
Memphis GrizzliesMemphis, TN
Full Time Job
The Account Executive, Client Service is responsible for all retention and revenue goals associated within their assigned account base of MVP season ticket holders. They will focus on creating relationships with their customer base while providing proactive customer service and generating new business revenue through referrals, upgrades and sales of additional products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Meet and exceed all yearly renewal, revenue and fan satisfaction goals
• Provide world class customer service to our MVP season ticket holders
• Generate new revenue through referrals, upgrades, and sales of additional ticket products to assigned account base.
• Understand, at individual levels, the changing needs, demographics and wants of assigned account base
• Build strong relationships with assigned account base through proactive communication, including seat visits, phone calls, emails and other communication channels
• Make a minimum of fifty outbound calls per day
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and effectively communicate all team happenings, events, and MVP season ticket holder benefits relevant to assigned account base
• Be proactive, respond and resolve all customer complaints, requests, and inquiries from assigned account base
• Handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner
• Meet and exceed assigned service levels and standards
• Ensure MVP season ticket holder information and data are accurate and complete for assigned accounts and documented in archtics
• Assist in developing and delivering customized programs, events, and benefits to drive loyalty within our season ticket holder base
• Provide regular reporting information on renewal intent, ticket usage and other service related initiatives
• Assist in planning and execution of all MVP Special Events
• Work all Grizzlies home games as well as other select sales and service events and other FedExForum events.
, Experience & Abilities
• Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or similar major;
• A minimum of two years customer service and account management experience, accompanied by a strong commitment to proven sales results and customer service;
• Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization
• Sound communication and presentation skills (i.e. interpersonal, verbal, written, sales) with the confidence and ability to deliver persuasive presentations
• Consummate team player
• Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and show attention to detail
• Solid time management skills
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required
• Basic knowledge of Archtics and Ticket Master and CRM
• Knowledge and passion for NBA basketball
• How did you hear about this job?