Sales Division Manager, Latin America
Megatrax Production MusicLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for new business development and growth/servicing of our existing client base within Latin and South America (including US based clients focused on servicing these territories) and will be primarily focused on sales to advertising and corporate clients along with content developers.
1. Prospect, identify, and qualify potential clients through various lead generation channels including (but not limited to), cold calling, direct mailings, attending trade shows, business referrals, industry publications, and networking meetings.
2. Develop sales leads by establishing relationships with potential clients and directing them though the sales cycle including evaluation of needs, product demonstrations, provide recommendations, create and negotiate proposals, and close the deal.
3. Finalize and confirm deal memo points with clients and coordinate the contract process with business affairs.
4. Grow/service clients through: (a) Setting up frequent face to face meetings and regular customer communications to better explore their business needs and review their account effectiveness; (b) Informing existing clients of new Megatrax products offerings, and encouraging training on current services/products; (c) Collecting and updating accurate customer contact information, as well as documenting detailed explanations on all account interactions and transactions and (d) Coordinate music searches with the music department.
5. Stay current on trades and industry news, as well as maintains knowledge and understanding of licensing and library music applications in designated markets, through conferences, training, etc.
6. Additional sales projects as necessary.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• A minimum of 5 years outside sales and account management experience, with a proven track record of on-going new business development and closing deals.
• Solid knowledge and a strong understanding of the library music business and marketplace.
• Spanish fluency required. Portuguese is a plus.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to compose clear and effective correspondence (i.e. emails, letters, presentations, proposals, etc.) in Spanish.
• Good level of competence with PC applications and the internet including, MS Word and Outlook Email. Some experience of MS Excel.
• Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred.
• Ability to work independently, be highly organized, prioritize responsibilities, and execute successfully upon goals.
• Professional and courteous demeanor, with enthusiasm for customer service, building relationships, and fostering a cooperative work environment.
• Assertiveness, punctuality, reliability and strong follow up skills required.
• Position requires travel up to 50% of the time, as well as the ability to travel by vehicle, planes and/or other means of public transportation.
• This position is expected to travel to any country in Latin and South America, and must have the appropriate documentation (or the ability to obtain the appropriate documentation) to travel to the assigned territory.
• Position is located in Los Angeles
• High-Speed Internet will be required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online