MediaMax OnlineGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
Sales Professional (DAM/Media Workflow Software)
We are seeking a Sales Professional for our Cloud Workflow solutions group. Apply your background and skills to sell DAM (digital asset management), media workflow and managed solutions to entertainment studios, networks, agencies and enterprises. Join our team with ten years of successfully implementing leading edge solutions for video streaming, media management, supply chain and workflow solutions across the largest entertainment companies globally.
• Managed the full life-cycle of sales process from prospecting, presenting, requirements gathering, solution building, proposal generation, contract negotiating, coordinate service and client/account management.
• Work closely with MediaMax executive management, software development and operations to develop new clients and business opportunities.
• Have a good understanding of digital video technology and cloud based software solutions in order to converse with corporate information technology, marketing and executive clients.
• Prior experience selling/implementing technology and/or media service solutions to broadcasters, studios, post-production houses, content distributors, agencies or the like.
• Hands on experience using or demonstrating MAM/DAM or similar software solutions.
• Respond to RFPs: technical evaluation, pricing, and business proposals.
• Translating requirements into recommended solutions for product and implementation team.
• Manage client/project onboarding from pre-sales to deployment.
• Ability to access high-level decision-makers, assess their needs and provide winning value propositions.
• Ability to negotiate large, multi-year, multinational deals.
• Communication skills to clearly communicate unique value propositions both internally and externally. Able to communicate with Executive decisions-makers in ''their language'' and propose solutions that directly address their specific needs.
• Ability to follow-up and stay on top of multiple, long sales cycle projects whose requirements often change over time.
• Experience with CRM solutions and sales methodologies.
Why Work at this Company:
Entrepreneurial digital media software company where we turn creative ideas into business solutions.
MediaMax Online provides technology-driven media distribution and analysis solutions for the marketing and publicity of primarily entertainment industry properties, such as theatrical film releases, television, cable, home entertainment, music labels, talent and industry executives. Media companies such as Warner Brothers, NBC Universal, Paramount, Sony, 20th Century Fox, Marvel, NBA, Netflix, Amazon and ABC Disney list MediaMax Online as a trusted media service vendor. MediaMax Online provides managed, digital distribution media services for videos, screeners and images. Daily Buzz media monitoring service is unmatched in quality and performance. For more information on MediaMax Online please visit our website.
Job Code: MMO
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online