Intern - Digital Media Production
Matrix ProductionsHollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative production interns with technical experience and a strong interest in both the creation and promotion of high quality content for our Summer 2018 Intern Program.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain valuable experience working directly with production executives and be a part of successful content and projects visible in music, TV, news and web. Work will be credited where possible; opportunity to build and add to portfolio.
Interns will be assigned to work on various aspects of client projects including:
• Website development and maintenance with audio-visual and interactive elements
• Artist/Talent marketing and promotion projects (graphic design, editing video content, etc)
• Creation of logos, artwork and design for fliers, posters, single/album cover art, press kits, etc
• Management of channels/accounts and content for YouTube, Facebook, etc (webisodes, promos, etc)
• Production projects (pre-production, shoots, post-production, delivery)
• Servicing of music videos to multiple outlets including TV and all digital platforms
• Able to start ASAP.
• Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude.
• Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
• Have smartphone, iPhone preferred
• Have Mac laptop with MS Office, wireless access and software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
• Be proficient coding in HTML, CSS, PHP, etc. and software:
Video Editing Software:
Visual Effects/Motion Graphics:
-Adobe After Effects
Graphic Design/Photo Editing Software:
Audio Editing Software:
• Have access to own transportation, valid driver's license and insurance.
• MINIMUM of 20 to 25 hours per week for minimum of 12 weeks, 3-5 days per week. Available immediately.
-Must have completed 1st year of college; can use internship for credit.
[matrix] productions is a boutique multi-media company specializing in the development and creation of original content for Music Videos, TV and Film for the 18-25 pop culture target demographic.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online