Summer Intern - Administrative
Mascot Label GroupNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
MASCOT LABEL GROUP
Summer Internship 2019 - Job Description
MLG is looking for an Administrative Intern for our NYC office. Our ideal candidate is a creative music enthusiast who is: reliable, honest, hardworking, works well under pressure, learns quickly, is a team player and a self-starter, and is pleasant to be around.
Some Of The Things You Will Learn:
• How to maintain an online webstore
• How to fulfill Direct To Consumer (D2C) orders
• How to service an album to Radio, Press, and Promoters
• How to update radio mailing lists
• How to keep inventory of products for our D2C sales
• Servicing artist tour dates with promotional items
• Select tour press outreach and generating press reports
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects
What We Require:
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong listening skills and attention to detail
• Organized, with the ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Interest in Publicity/PR
• Proficiency with Microsoft Suite Office, including Word and Excel
• Interest in social media, and knowledge of analytics
• Creative, flexible, and a pleasant demeanor
• Knowledge of Adobe Create Suite is a plus
• Must enjoy all types of music. Having familiarity with our artists is a plus
We value all of our interns, and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a meaningful learning experience. You will learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in the music business, as well as attend live concerts of our artists.
The position will start in May 2019.
You are expected to work in our office at least 3 days a week.
This position is for college credit only.
Please send resume/cover letter
Unpaid Internship. This internship is for college credit only.
Mascot Label Group (MLG) is a 100% independently owned and operated record company that is a market leader in the worlds of Rock, Blues, Metal, Alternative Rock, and Prog. Originally formed in 1989 in The Netherlands, MLG operates offices in New York City, London, Cologne, Paris, Milan, and Stockholm, alongside the corporate headquarters in Rotterdam, Holland. Some of our artists include, 10 Years, Black Stone Cherry, P.O.D., Shaman's Harvest, Nine Shrines, Galactic, Flying Colors, Beth Hart, Eric Johnson, Eric Gales, Sonny Landreth, Robin Trower, George Benson, Jordan Rudess, and Walter Trout.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online