Intern - Fashion PR
Maison Privée PRLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Maison Privee PR is a fashion PR showroom based in Los Angeles representing women's and men's designers. With our new partner at Bello Media Group, we also produce shoots at the showroom with celebs and influencers for fashion and lifestyle magazines including Bello Mag and Vulkan Mag,
We are looking for interns interested in the PR industry.
- Emails stylists/press
- Create Calendar for Awards Shows
- Follow up with stylists pulls
- Data Entry
- Organizing showroom
- Online research
- Assisting/scheduling appointments
- Assisting stylists with pulls and returns
- Computer and web savvy
- Strong interest of the Fashion industry
- Strong understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Tumbler, Twitter
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creation of Press Kit and Press Releases
- Strong attention to detail
- Assisting celebrities and talents coming to the showroom
- Interns MUST be available 2/3 full days a week and have to commit to their days: Monday-Friday
- Hours: 11am to 6pm
- Able to commit for 3 months minimum.
- Have a laptop
- Can commit to an unpaid internship
- Looking for interns to start now Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online