LucasfilmSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant supports the VP, Animation Production by providing excellent administrative support and customer service in a fast paced environment.
• Support the VP, Animation Production by managing their calendar, scheduling meetings, screening and prioritizing all incoming phone calls, meeting requests, mail and any formal communication, creating presentations and coordinating other key events.
• Arrange, coordinate, and confirm all travel arrangements on behalf of the VP. This may include coordinating travel for external/production crew as necessary or required. Ensure that all schedules are distributed, appropriate parties are kept up to date, and that all arrangements are within policy and make most efficient use of organization funds.
• Manage and track expense reports and receipts; reconcile corporate credit card accounts regularly according to company policy.
• Works with external production in sending and receiving files and keeping milestone schedules on target.
• Help coordinate projects in Development working with internal artists and external partners.
• Help VP track Development projetct Liaison with other departments on behalf of the VP, Animation Production. Including but not limited to Story, Marketing, Licensing, Legal.
• Take notes in meetings when required.
• Track Artists and Animation Vendors
• Meet and greet guests, order all catering for meetings, and arrange all offsite lunches and dinner meetings.
• Work closely with the Production Coordinators:
• Order office supplies and keep department supply area well stocked.
• Assist in planning and coordinating department off-sites, special events, etc.
• Ensure all department IT needs are met and/or supported.
• Maintain and organize files and records (i.e., NDA's & invoices).
• Meeting preparation including agenda prep and distribution; facilitate copies of presentations, refreshments, and clean up. Test and set up all IT needs for the room.
• Assist with any special projects as needed.
• 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant in a fast-paced corporate or production environment
• Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Able to communicate with poise and professionalism with all levels of executives, management, and staff, including high-level entertainment industry talent, agents, vendors, and with a diverse set of personalities and work styles.
• Highly organized and excellent follow through skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks with a high level of detail and accuracy
• Must be customer-focused, innovative, solutions-oriented and efficient.
• Demonstrated ability to partner well with others and build strong, effective relationships.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Gmail, Power Point
• Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education and experience that would approximate this level of professionalism.
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Lucasfilm.
Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.