Manager, Ticket Operations
Los Angeles SparksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Manager of Ticket Operations will be responsible for the oversight, management and accountability of the ticket operations for the Los Angeles Sparks and all functions pertaining to the operation of the STAPLES Center box office. Candidate must be detail-oriented, motivated and organized with the ability to efficiently manage ticket operations, including the fulfillment of ticket orders and requests, management of the ticket sales system, operation of the box office, the monitoring of and processing of reports, and the application of payments. In addition, this person will manage the box office staff on game day, as well during other special events. This position reports to the Senior Vice President.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage all aspects of ticket operations department including the box office and day of game ticket operations
• Process all ticket orders: season tickets, groups and individual game tickets
• Oversee all ticket office functions: sales, staffing, cash handling, deposits, etc.
• Become competent with ticket system; build game schedule on system, build ticket accounts, prepare reports, and manage cash payments
• Works in conjunction with Sales, Sponsorship, Community Relations, Basketball Operations, and Media Relations departments for all internal ticket allotment and allocation
• Develop and maintain files and reports on each event that consists of ticket sales, group sales, comp tickets and overall event audits
• Develop a ticket operations business plan
• Prepare routine ticketing reports (i.e., walk up ticket sales, drop count reports, turnstile reports, group sales reports, season ticket reports, WNBA post game reports, etc.)
• Manage KORE CRM system and work with ticket sales and sponsorship on tracking sells, how to engage our clients/fans and identifying opportunities to drive revenue
• Reconcile daily cash and credit card sales
• Manage and control budgeted revenues and expenses for areas of responsibility
• Issue and track all complimentary ticket requests, coupons, vouchers and special promotions opportunities
• Interact and provide customers with answers to questions and resolve ticketing issues
• Assist in resolving any ticket related concerns
• Train, orient, manage and lead box office game day staff and interns on how to service ticket accounts along with providing unsurpassed customer service to all fans
• Act as liaison with ticket vendors to keep them properly informed about events, ticket sales and ticket operations
• Develop relationships with ticket printing companies
• Order all ticket stock
• Must be able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as scheduled
• Bachelor's degree and 3 years of ticket operations experience required
• Extensive experience with AXS and Archtics. Working knowledge of Outbox, a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays
• Strong computer proficiency including experience with excel and other database management systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you have experience with AXS ticketing system?
• Do you have experience with Archtics ticketing system