Game Presentation Production Assistant
Los Angeles ClippersLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Do you love sports? Are you an NBA fan?
Do you excel making things happen behind the scenes?
Join us as a Game Presentation Production Assistant for the LA Clippers!
We are committed to building the LA Clippers into a hard-changing and fiercely competitive sports organization and business entity. Our front office's focus centers on Steve's vision, which is comprised of the following 5 objectives:
• Win NBA Championships
• Build Our Brand / Generate Profit
• Become A Beloved Community Partner
• Drive Innovation
• Work Every Day to Transform the LA Clippers Into A World-Class And Globally-Recognized Sports Organization.
Work closely with the Director of Game Presentation to assist with the booking of talent, entertainment industry research, game night entertainment execution and hospitality, and other tasks as assigned.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as the main contact for booking and execution of national anthem performers, halftime acts, color guard groups, and miscellaneous entertainment.
• During games, serve as the point of contact for national anthem performers, halftime acts, color guard groups, and miscellaneous entertainment.
• Conduct industry research related to entertainment acts and trends.
• Track all entertainment acts and log a database for future use.
• Serve as the point of contact for Game Presentation in relation to credentialing for game night guests.
• All other duties as assigned.
Characteristics / Qualifications
• Knowledge of the entertainment industry is required.
• Live entertainment experience is helpful.
• Able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Show good judgement and decision-making skills.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks/projects.
• Ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrated dedication with the ability to handle projects from origin through execution.
• Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
• Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Equal Opportunity Statement
The LA Clippers are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper's desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
**This is a part-time position. Work hours will include nights and weekends.
• How did you hear about this job?