Courtside Account Manager
Los Angeles ClippersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Courtside Account Manager, MVP Services
The Courtside Account Manager will play an important role in providing a premium experience for our Courtside members. This role will focus on working with decision makers and administrators to enhance their member experience and deliver value through events, experiences and benefits associated with the Membership platform. The Clippers believe in career growth through investing in culture, mentorship, and hands-on experiences.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Create a best in class experience for all Courtside members.
• Schedule office visits, lunches and meetings with Courtside members to create strong customer relationships.
• Responsible for Courtside Member retention as well as driving new business opportunities through referrals and prospecting
• Responsible for managing customer profiles for Courtside accounts using CRM.
• Work with Director to create fresh and unique experiences for all our Courtside members both on game days and non-game day events.
• Work with Marketing to manage event invitation creation and RVSPs for Courtside events.
• Track all RSVP's, show rates and relevant information in CRM.
• Work with Human Resources to assist in managing the Game Night staff and providing them with leadership and direction.
• Oversee the Courtside experience, Clubs and Game Night staff on all game dates.
• Assist the Game Night staff with customer service issues as they arise.
• Participate in Game Night staff interviewing, hiring, and training.
• Work with full time staff, facility, and stadium staff to ensure Row 1 Club and Lexus Club are maintained and presentable for Courtside members.
• Work with the concessionaire and Director to enhance the overall Premium seating experience and provide guest experience feedback.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• A minimum of 2-5 years of ticket sales and/or service management experience.
• Demonstrated dedication with the ability to oversee projects from origin through execution.
• Willingness to learn and should be able to flourish in a high growth, dynamic environment.
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
• A proven track record in relationship building and networking skills with ability to interact effectively and professionally.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with hands-on approach towards business.
Equal Opportunity Statement
The LA Clippers are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper's desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
• How did you hear about this job?