Paid Intern - Video Production
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Angels Baseball is currently seeking a Video Production Intern to start March 2019. Interns are paid hourly at minimum wage in the program and will work up to 40 regular business hours per week for up to a year. Applicants must be able to work flexible and some unusual hours during the team's season including nights and weekends.
Reporting to the Producer, Video Operations, the Video Production Intern will:
• Assist with the production of player and promotional graphics for display on the stadium video boards
• Coordinate with game day staff in loading video and graphic content
• Assist in the editing and production of various game entertainment features, such as player videos, highlight packages, etc.
• Actively participate in the creative development process
• Provide support on Video Production location shoots
• Coordinate and process video dub requests
• Assist in logging high-definition video melts sent from broadcast
• Work various control room positions on game days as needed, such as replay operator, camera-person, video playback, etc.
• Support Video Production staff with various administrative duties
• Basic skills in video graphic design with knowledge of Mac, Windows and Adobe PhotoShop
• Basic idea of design concepts for the purpose of assisting in the production of game day graphics
• Basic skills in non-linear video editing systems (Adobe Premiere)
• Basic technical knowledge/skills within an edit bay/control room environment
• Basic visualization skills and knowledge of multimedia
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong communication, organization and administrative skills
• Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
• Available to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
Your online application MUST include an attached resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please address the following questions: 1) Why are you interested in the Internship Program? 2) What are your career goals and how do you feel this internship will help you in reaching those goals? 3)What type of Video Production projects have you worked on? Deadline to apply is 11:59 pm EDT Wednesday, January 2, 2018 Failure to apply by the posted deadline and/or include the requested information may result in disqualification from being considered as a candidate for the program. Please note that we do not offer relocation assistance. Preference is given to candidates who are able to meet our availability needs (flexible hours, some late evenings, weekends, and holidays.)
Angels Baseball is an equal opportunity employer.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Please provide a link to your video production work or portfolio.