Manager, Video Production
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Director of Entertainment and Production, the Video Production Manager is responsible for video production projects for display in-stadium and on social media platforms. This includes integration of player footage, interviews, b-roll and music to create a dynamic video look and feel. This is a ''hands-on'' position providing extensive supervision of our part-time production staff.
• Manage content projects by taking elements from concept through completion, including video editing and graphics production.
• Evaluate and train part-time production staff on various control room and editing equipment.
• Serve as primary contact for select 3rd party production service providers as needed.
• Collaborate with Entertainment staff and related departments as needed on game presentation content.
• Provide all necessary inter-office and client communication as necessary to maximize productivity and ensure a proactive working relationship with all parties.
• Service fulfillment of miscellaneous in-house feature projects as requested.
• Oversee the planning and execution of video shoots as needed, including spring training and in-season.
• Assist in the maintenance of the video archive and related database systems.
• Serve as direct communicator in problem-solving with Daktronics, control room vendors and editing equipment manufacturers.
• Non-baseball event support, with direct communication between both internal and external clients as needed.
• Process, test and load all external content created for display at Angels home games and non-baseball events.
• Video production support for non-department entities, such as Angels Social Media, Marketing, Community Relations and AM-830. May include live video shoot coordination and editing of video projects and commercial spots.
• Minimum 3-5 year experience in Video Production, experience in game presentation is a plus
• College degree or comparable experience in video production or related field preferred
• Supervisory experience preferred
• Ideal candidate possesses a thorough, hands-on working knowledge of non-linear editing systems, edit servers, and graphics systems
• Working knowledge of all aspects of a production control room equipment, including Cameras, ROSS Xpression, Switchers, EVS and Daktronics Show Control
• Must have advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and Final Cut Pro 7
• Must have a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to react well under pressure
• Must understand how to utilize all available resources to maximize the guest experience at every event
• Must have an energetic desire to maximize the Angels overall production effort
• Position requires a self-motivated individual with excellent creative production skills and an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be able to work long hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
Angels Baseball is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• What is your desired annual salary?
• Please provide a link to samples of your video production work.
• When are you available to begin work?