Angels Baseball - Strike Force
Los Angeles AngelsAnaheim, CA
Part Time Job
Angels Baseball - 2019 Strike Force (Part time)
The Strike Force is a cheerleader-like interactive squad that perform various tasks at Angels Baseball home games. Game presentation activities include t-shirt launches, prize giveaways and trivia contests performed live on the stadium's video board. Strike Force members also serve as ambassadors at a variety of community events.
• Candidates must be willing to devote a large percentage of time to the Strike Force, including availability for all designated home games, community appearances and other mandatory events in and around Southern California.
• Candidates must have a flexible schedule for nights, weekends and holidays.
• Candidates must be comfortable performing activities and interacting with fans on camera in front of 40,000 people.
• Prior performance and/or entertainment experience preferred.
• Candidates must have outstanding communication skills and a positive, energetic personality. Must provide quick and professional responses in any situation.
• Must be reliable, punctual, and courteous. Good listening skills and ability to work with brief instruction.
• Knowledge of the game of baseball is preferred.
Please note, we do not offer relocation assistance.
In order to be considered, you must attach a letter of interest and in that letter, explain why you think you would be a good Strike Force Member. Also, please attach a copy of your resume with this online application. If you have already emailed or mailed in an application or letter of interest for this position, please make sure you fully complete this online application process as well.
For more information about the Strike Force please click here.
Must apply no later than Friday, November 23rd at 11:59 pm EST. The hiring managers will contact applicants at their discretion. Please limit follow up phone calls and emails.
Angels Baseball is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you have any prior performance and/or entertainment experience? If so, please describe.
• Yes or No: Are you over 18 years of age?
• Yes or No: Do you have the ability/desire to work unusual hours including nights, weekends and holidays?