Stagehand Crew Member
Part Time Job
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative,
forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these
qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
US Concerts is seeking is seeking a Stagehand who will be r esponsible for ensuring the success of
show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s)
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Performs the Load - in & out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Responsible for securing required passes and tickets and prepares guest lists under the
direction of the stage Manager
• Cabling; assist audio & lighting crew as directed
• Band Set changes
• Ensure that members of the Band(s) have required items needed to perform the show(s).
• Responsible for communicating the details of the evening's event to production cre w
• Responsible for hanging show banners, updating marquees and other signage in the
• Responsible for coordinating the food trays for the band back of house
• Assist lighting & Audio crew as directed by Stage Manager or PM; Spotlight operation if
• Maintenance and Repair of Sound, Light and Stage Equipment
• May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
• Maintain and secure House Backline, and supplies
• Maintain curtains, drapes, risers and other staging items
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist lighting crew with fixtures, lambs, gels, cabling, etc.
• Operate and care for stage areas in a safe, clean manner
• Assist with any Special Events operations
• Ensure stage trash is taken out; stage swept or set up for next show when possib le
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience.
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
• M ust be able to move up to 75lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Must be able to work in an environment with moderate to loud noise level
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• High School Diploma
• College Degree Preferred
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and
inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your
whole self to work. We will do al l that we can to help you successfully balance your work and
homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and
personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be
working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people
irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for al l applicants regardless of age
(40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices),
family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical
disability (including HIV an d AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition
(including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status,
political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy,
childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation,
or any other basis protected by applicable federal, st ate or local law, rule, ordinance or
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this
reason, Live Nation will make reasonable acco mmodations for the known physical or mental
limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent
with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in
accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make
reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith,
interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable
accom modations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations.
Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them
to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who r equires an
accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human
Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive
process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious a ccommodations on a case by case
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted
as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of
employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available
in a timely and efficient manner. L ive Nation may pursue all avenues available, including
promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet
recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
The expected compensation for this position in California is:
$19.20 USD - $24.00 Hourly
**Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from Ca
$19.20 - 24.00 per hour