Regional Manager Vip Premium F&B
Full Time Job
Under direction of the Regional F&B Director, this individual will be responsible for effectively managing and directing all VIP areas, including VIP club, in-seat service, catering, and suites.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Responsible for the day to day operation of VIP clubs, in-seat service, catering, and suites in his / her assigned region.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with Live Nation and third party concessionaire (if applicable) general managers, Premium Service team, VIP guests and suite holders.
• Develop & coordinate menus, wine lists, handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance standards.
• Develop & implement VIP and in seat F&B program with the Regional F&B Director and Corporate team. Provide efficient service and quality products by maintaining positive customer and client relations through effective communication.
• Maintain cost as it pertains to labor and operating supplies, work within budgeted guidelines.
• Ensure that all equipment is in proper operational condition and is cleaned on a regular basis.
• Ensure proper training of VIP and in – Seat Staff. Provide guidance on hiring, promoting and termination of Premium Services Staff.
• Ensuring proper staffing levels for in -seat and VIP Clubs. Monitoring of department labor costs, budgets, and forecasts.
• Determine and control staffing levels for all events in an effort to maximize net returns while maintaining satisfactory Guest Service levels.
• Participate in creating and implementing employee engagement and incentive program for Premium areas to promote employee retention and increase guest satisfaction.
• Ensure inventory is at proper levels for event service
• Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2-3 years management experience in the contract foodservice industry, preferably in premium services, catering and concessions environment for a sports and entertainment venue.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Strong commitment to delivering a high level of customer and client service with demonstrated initiative, leadership, and management skills.
• Customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of management
• Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Knowledge of accounting policy and procedures and POS Systems is required.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Position will require travel.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college r
$70,000.00 - 88,000.00 per year