Production Runner / Production Assistant
Part Time Job
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Plan and coordinate various aspects of live events at our venues in the Greater Boston area. As a runner, you will assist in fulfilling the needs of the production department which most commonly includes running errands under the direction of the venue or tour production managers. Confidentiality is critical to this role.
Several responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Transportation of crew safely to and from airports, hotels, stores, etc before, during and after shows
• Purchasing various products/materials required at local stores (Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart, Wholefoods, Guitar Center etc.)
• Facilitating crew meal orders with local restaurants
• Coordinating laundry pickups with the tour at approved vendors
• Maintaining cash and receipts throughout the day
• Providing local area information to touring personnel
• Miscellaneous work on an as needed basis
• Assist the Venue and Touring Production Team as needed
The interview process will begin in early April with an estimated start date of May 1st 2023.
• Good driving record and fully insured with active Driver's License.
• At least 21 years of age.
• Personal vehicles are not required, but strongly encouraged.
• Experience in or willingness to drive a passenger van is encouraged, but not required.
• Must have a working mobile phone.
• Must be highly flexible and have the ability to work long hours.
• Knowledge of Boston, Worcester, Manchester, NH and surrounding areas including restaurants and local stores.
• Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail and possess problem solving abilities.
• Must be reliable, extremely responsible and have a positive attitude.
• Must show complete discretion about work.
• Background check required.
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
• Requires a high school diploma/GED.
• Experience in audio/video, events and live production is preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate both in written and verbal form in English.
• Ability to use standard office equipment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Apple Products.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion.? You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work.? We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and home life.? As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with.? It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.