Fan Experience Manager
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2023 10:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Fan Experience Manager jobs in Calabasas-CA
Search all Fan Experience Manager postings
Full Time Job
Vibee - Fan Experience Manager
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy live events? Do you excel in fast paced, creative environments? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for music and a love of the live event experience. Is this you? Read on…
Vibee is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Fan Experience Manager to join the Fan Engagement Team. The Fan Experience Manager will play a crucial role in facilitating and leading the fan communications for Vibee, which includes collaboration on marketing or pre-purchase communications, enhancing customer satisfaction throughout the purchase conversion and post-purchase stages, maintaining strong relationships, supporting pre, during and post event communications, and driving customer retention and sales goals. They will collaborate with Executive Producers, Senior Leadership, and Coordinators across all departments to provide exceptional real-time support using our customer support platforms, including Freshdesk, Hive, and other tools and resources at your disposal.
This role requires an understanding of various industry demographics, a proactive, customer-focused mindset, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position will answer inbound calls, emails, and chats from customers from around the world and handle various types of requests that require different levels of trouble-shooting, all while providing exceptional service and working towards a goal of one contact resolution. This position reports jointly to the Senior Director, Business Operations and Senior Vice President, Business Operations.
Customer Service and Support:
• Creatively solve problems, maintain customer relationships, and improve customer retention and sales goals
• Collaborate with the Executive Producers, Senior Leadership and Coordinators to provide real-time support via Freshdesk
• Manage the operation of Vibee's customer support platform and ensure timely and courteous responses to all inquiries
• Work with various departments to provide concierge or enhanced CX support to purchasers and meet fan needs, upon request
• Gather information, identify trends, and suggest suitable options and upgrades to enhance the customer experience
• Ensure accurate information online and resolve ticketing and package issues
• Craft brand and event specific email communications for customers, delivering tailored messages, updates, and exclusive offers to create a personalized and engaging experience
• Promote a vision and strategy for Vibee's customer experience, emphasizing learning and teaching
• Optimize customer experience channels and ensure accurate routing of inquiries
• Establish key performance indicators and measure team performance goals
• Review and edit concert and festival websites and marketing materials
• Lead on the creation of CX FAQ for each curated or integration event, for use by the FX/CX team members as well as fan-facing on the event websites and Vibee platform
• Provide operational or information-based recommendations to producer and talent teams based on feedback and queries received from fans
• Collaborate with producer and talent teams to understand our event proposition and ensure that fan questions are proactively addressed in marketing and event materials
• Develop operational plans and policies for customer-facing operations
• Escalate and resolve customer complaints and concerns
• Implement efficient operational plans and procedures
• Collaborate with other teams on operational initiatives
• In collaboration with the Senior Producer, ensure that onsite customer service needs are factored into event budgets and onsite staffing levels
• Supporting the Senior Producer, manage event budget preparation, forecasts, and final cost reports.
• Oversee onsite production advances within budget and deadlines
Staffing/Training & Development:
• Oversee recruitment, onboarding, and payroll coordination
• Partner with the recruitment team for staffing, hiring, and training of seasonal staff
• Manage and inspire the CX support team
• Collaborate with producer teams to support onsite CX needs
• Drive continual improvement in the customer experience
• Obtain customer feedback and implement customer review strategies
• Manage communication platforms and handle customer inquiries
• Generate reports and address common issues
• Handle complaints, refunds, and escalations
• Collaborate on show-specific training materials
• Utilize data to enhance efficiency and propose staffing models
• Adhere to all company and departmental processes, procedures, and policies
• Flexibility to perform other job-related duties as required
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• 4+ years of experience in hospitality, live events, or customer service industry
• Experience as a customer service or box office supervisor / team lead is considered an asset
• Experience using Microsoft Office and G-Suite programs
• Must be able to perform in a fast-paced, multiple-demand work environment
• Excellent oral and written communications and organizational skills
• Must have problem solving skills, active listening skills, and be able to multitask
• Able to sit for extended periods and remain in a stationary position for more than 50% of the time, limited standing and walking throughout the day
• Able to operate computers and office equipment, and heavy phone handling for up to 8 hours each day
• Able to talk on the phone for long periods of time
• Exposed to office environment conditions with mid to high noise levels
• May be required to occasionally lift up to 10 pounds
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Vibee for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Vibee strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Vibee recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.