Digital Marketing Coordinator
Full Time Job
Vector, an artist management firm is looking for a dynamic candidate to support our marketing team in the planning, creative development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives and digital strategy during album and tour cycles.
Digital Marketing Coordinators build off the creative vision for the project, strategize on key touch points and produce creative assets and shape the deployment tactics for each campaign.
The position sits within Vector's cross-functional marketing team, which provides in-house capabilities such as label services, event management (experiential and activation), content (creation, production and programming), graphic design, social media, DSP relations, analytics, direct to consumer campaigns, e-commerce, merchandising, business development (licensing, promotional & sponsorship) tour marketing and VIP programming.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Subscribe to strategic plan for album/tour ; ideate and plan promotional drivers; create elements that bring the plan to life across key marketing channels.
• Collaborate with artists and managers to develop social and content strategies focused on new music and live events, balanced with lifestyle posts.
• Develop creative assets for multi-channel campaigns optimized for each distribution network/channel.
• Develop, design or edit still or animated graphics, logos, album creative elements, social graphics, direct marketing materials, advertising and other promotional materials.
• Video editing of short form and promotional content including
• Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading
• Following a script, outline or treatment
• Inputting graphics and sound to enhance footage
• Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
• Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
• Craft messaging and organize posting schedule via Notion calendar
• Initiate paid social campaigns + SEM/SEO/CRM
• Research and monitor industry, lifestyle and social trends across all digital platforms
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Hands-on understanding of marketing channels with an emphasis on social and content strategy.
• Wide breadth of knowledge about best practices for social platforms and the everchanging landscape
• Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to translate business goals into artistic and aspirational strategies across all digital platforms
• Perceptive understanding of an artist's voice and creative vision; develop assets and execute strategic objectives and bringing that overarching vision to life.
• Tech savvy command of project management software (Monday/Asana), business software (Microsoft Office suite) and cloud-based software (Google Docs/Drive, Dropbox, Box, Zoom, Notion etc..)
• Proficiency with creative software – Full Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) for graphic design and Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro for video editing
• Aptitude to think creatively, three-dimensionally and tie different promotional elements of a marketing campaign together.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently across multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Ability to accept constructive feedback and revision requests; providing creative solutions that meet expectations.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Inclusive, flexible, focused, diplomatic, calm and collected attitude in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstration of discretion in handling confidential data and dealing with high-level artists and industry executives
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which c