LiveNationBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
As the Compensation Manager, you'll report directly to the VP of HR Shared Services. This role will aid in the design of compensation programs and policies that enable the attraction and retention of key talent. This role is ideal for compensation professionals with an interest in analyzing high-volume data, building processes, and making sound decisions, with a strong desire to manage details and deliver high quality results based on logic, integrity and transparency for a large matrixed organization.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Partner with divisional HR leaders and Shared Services teams to develop division specific procedures and guidelines to ensure compensation programs are internally equitable and externally competitive
• Provide professional consultation and guidance to HR Business Partners and divisional business leaders on market data and pay trends
• Create compensation metrics and analyze data to assist business partners in making informed decisions
• Manage participation in market surveys to determine market pay rates, salary structure and compensation budgets
• Perform ongoing analysis of jobs and assess compensation data through an established job architecture
• Participate on various project teams such as compensation planning systems, budget planning, merger/acquisition integration, and pay transparency initiatives
• Lead the annual compensation process globally including plan design, Workday configuration, education and program launch
• Guide preparation of job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements
• Formulate recommendations regarding federal/state regulations, job revisions and changes in organizational structures
• Provide analysis and administer current compensation programs including designing and implementing new compensation strategies for both short-term and long-term incentive plans
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 3+ years of experience as a Compensation Manager or Senior Compensation Analyst, along with a solid understanding of compensation practices/trends
• Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations, and legislation that impacts compensation/pay
• Demonstrated experience building strong client relationships using solid interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Power Point, Excel, Word, and Access
• Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; should be an advanced user with experience linking multiple worksheets and external databases, using pivot tables, and writing nested functions.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical and statistic skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience managing independent workload and juggling multiple priorities
• Ability to work in a rapidly evolving, fast paced culture and meet time-critical deadlines
• Ability to be flexible with hours as workload changes and be able to multi-task effectively
• Familiarity with Workday HCM is a plus
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a concentration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Human Resources or other quantitative field
• CCP certification a plus
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case b
$120,000.00 - 150,000.00 per year