Junior Graphic Designer, Merchandise
Live Nation EntertainmentHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Live Nation Merchandise is seeking an ambitious and talented Junior Graphic Designer to join their team of music merchandise masterminds. This position will be involved with a variety of design projects for artists, bands and brands spanning tour, retail, web, VIP, and licensing. The Junior Graphic Designer will be required to support the design team in the creation of new designs and editing of existing designs for a variety of products across all genres. This candidate will be hard working, detail oriented, creative, flexible, and organized.
- DESIGN: Participate in a range of design projects. Produce unique graphic artwork, including typographic design, illustration, photography or collage. Tailor art to individual client needs for apparel, accessories, signage and eCommerce.
- RESEARCH: Thoroughly research client history, current events, industry and fashion trends prior to starting each project, in order to accomplish thoughtful design solutions.
- EDIT: Take existing designs and edit colors, layout, garment type etc, as needed for different applications.
- LAYOUT: Create beautiful and cohesive layouts for presentations and capabilities decks using InDesign.
- PROOF: Review all projects thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each brief have been addressed, all artwork is original and suitable for the artist/brand, and all grammar and design details are correct.
- JUGGLE: Switch gears and multi-task to handle multiple projects with constantly evolving deadlines.
- Minimum 1-2 years working within a design department or other creative team environment.
- BA or AA in Graphic Arts or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Proficient knowledge of MAC OS and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Portfolio of graphic design work within the fashion or music industry.
- Experience with print layouts and presentations, working in InDesign.
- Genuine interest in fashion trends and screen-printing.
- Commitment to quality, design integrity and innovation.
- Knowledge and understanding of various music genres and artist brands.
- Ability to adjust priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to take direction and embrace constructive criticism.
- Ability to collaborate in a team atmosphere.
- Passion for music, art and the entertainment industry
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online