Live Nation EntertainmentHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Live Nation Merchandise is seeking an ambitious and talented Graphic Designer to join their team of music merchandise masterminds. This position will design on a variety of design projects for artists, bands and brands spanning tour, retail, web, VIP, and licensing. The Graphic Designer will be creating products in a variety of mediums for all genres. This candidate will be hard working, solutions oriented, highly creative, flexible, and organized.
- DESIGN: Participate in a range of design projects. Produce unique graphic artwork, including typographic design, illustration, photography or collage. Tailor art to individual client needs for apparel, accessories, signage and eCommerce.
- RESEARCH: Thoroughly research client history, current events, industry and fashion trends prior to starting each project, in order to accomplish a cohesive and thoughtful assortment of products.
- IDEATE: Develop concepts and ideas for product lines and new projects.
- PROOF: Review all projects thoroughly to make sure all aspects of each brief have been addressed, all artwork is original and suitable for the artist/brand, and all grammar and design details are correct.
- JUGGLE: Switch gears and multi-task to handle multiple projects with constantly evolving deadlines.
- Minimum 3 years working within a design department or other creative team environment.
- BA or AA in Graphic Arts or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Proficient knowledge of MAC OS and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Impressive portfolio of graphic design work within the fashion or music industry.
- Genuine interest in fashion trends and strong knowledge screen-printing techniques.
- Commitment to quality, design integrity and innovation.
- Knowledge and understanding of various music genres and artist brands.
- Ability to adjust priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Capacity to take direction and embrace constructive criticism.
- Ability to collaborate in a team atmosphere.
- Passion for music, art and the entertainment industry.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online