Live Nation EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Live Nation Entertainment is looking for a part-time Facilities Assistant to join our busy facilities team temporarily. This is a perfect position for someone who is eager to learn and understand how facilities operations work in an entertainment environment. Candidates must have flexible schedules that work with daytime work hours.
• Assist with incoming and outgoing mail, ensuring proper routing and labeling.
• Keep copy stations operational, stocked and free from clutter at all times.
• Assist with creating, tracking and resolving work tickets (internal and with building management).
• Inventory tracking and ordering basic office supplies, copier paper, and toner.
• Relieve reception for lunch and work breaks.
• Assist with keeping conference rooms clean, tidy and stocked when not in use.
• Work with building management and engineers on maintenance, repairs and service requests
• Install fixtures such as pictures and whiteboards.
• Assist with office moves and restacks; moving equipment and furniture to various areas.
• Assist a variety of duties and tasks as directed
Qualifications & Requirements:
• High School Diploma minimum, Associates Degree preferred.
• At least two-years of experience in related skills applicable to corporate mail room operations
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be sensitive, adaptable, professional, and articulate when dealing with others.
• Must be customer services driven
• Knowledge of office services (reception, mail/distribution, supplies, copy rooms, conference rooms)
• Knowledge of current postal codes, procedures, and regulations; experience with UPS, Federal Express, and courier services
• Ability to operate and maintain a variety of office equipment (copy machines, fax, computers, postage meters)
• Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio)
• Exercise judgment and discretion with regards to sensitive and confidential matters.
• Must be available for overtime and weekends for special projects and office moves/restacks.
• Professional behavior and appearance at all times.
• Ability to walk, stand and sit for periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and/or move objects up to 60 pounds.
• Valid CA driver's license; clean DMV record
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online