Coordinator, Venue Sales
Lincoln Center for the Performing ArtsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Venue Sales
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world's leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus. LCPA presents over 350 performances annually throughout our different performance series including American Songbook, Great Performers, Live from Lincoln Center, Lincoln Center Festival, Mostly Mozart Festival, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Out of Doors and White Light Festival.
In addition, LCPA supports an array of programs for Lincoln Center Education including its community and family programming. Further, LCPA supports initiatives related to events at the David Rubenstein Atrium, LC Kids, as well as numerous key institutional initiatives and projects.
The Venue Sales team manages over 500 events annually for a vast array of VIP clients, hosting performances, galas, graduations, film premieres, conferences, product launches, film and television shoots, and social events. The team is committed to professionally representing Lincoln Center as a premier event destination.
The Coordinator, Venue Sales is a key member of the Sales team, providing support to the Associate Director, Venue Sales specifically as it pertains to the constituent use of LCPA-managed venues. In addition, in conjunction with the Assistant Manager, Venue Sales, the Coordinator will provide support to the overall Venue Sales team. The Coordinator will report to the Associate Director, Venue Sales.
• Assist with relationship management between Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts and constituent organizations that utilize spaces LCPA manages (clients include the New York Philharmonic, Chamber Music Society, The Juilliard School, Film Society of Lincoln Center, Lincoln Center Theater, School of American Ballet, and LCPA Programming & Festivals)
o Extensive calendar management, data entry, and billing
o Prepare and execute contracts, schedule site visits, provide cost estimates, troubleshoot
o Ensure clients receive exceptional customer service and support for their events
• Provide right-hand support to the Associate Director, Venue Sales. Tasks include but are not limited to:
o Generating reports to track sales goals & aid team in meeting deadlines
o Compile monthly newsletters detailing activity across LCPA-managed venues
o Assisting with sourcing potential leads
• Maintain and update reporting from Concert Hall Booking System (ArtsVision), including running regular reports on outstanding holds, restaurant closures
• Manage and track contract execution and payment status for all outside licensee activity
• Special projects as needed
• 2 to 3 years of administrative and database support in a fast-paced environment required
• Outstanding organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills and strong relationship building instincts, with ability to address issues with diplomacy
• Strong project management skills; must be able to manage multiple projects with frequent and specific deadlines and consistently follow up to ensure tasks are completed and that both Venue Sales team members and clients are satisfied
• Ability to rigorously manage heavy volume of emails and phone calls
• Collaborative nature and operates as a team player
• Thirst for knowledge and efficiency
• Operates with a sense of urgency and is results-oriented
• Interest in the performing arts a plus
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and database programs required
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the Human Resources inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Coordinator, Venue Sales in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online