Facilities Production Assistant
Light IronLos Angeles, CA
The Temporary Facilities Production Assistant provides maintenance support during the day working 7:30a-4:30p
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual that can look for problems inside the facility including outside property and provide minor repairs and remediation.
• Daily check of each room and address any maintenance needs
• Works with outside vendors on schedule and duties
• Assists and coordinates facility maintenance
• Assisting Vault, Engineering, Client Services
• Light Janitorial needs during the day, working with Porter
• Additional duties may be assigned
• Basic knowledge of plumbing, light electrical, light HVAC systems
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable in a Mac environment
• Previous experience in a highly active office environment
• Organization and problem-solving skills
• Interest in post-production
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This position works during business hours (7:30 am - 4:30 pm), but may require long hours and some weekend work.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online