Light IronNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Act as the main contact for clients for all ongoing as well as upcoming dailies projects in the Light Iron New York office. Provide support and ensure all information is properly disseminated to the dailies team. Interact with clients and operators to ensure realistic expectations and satisfaction. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with excellent people skills and attention to detail. They must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently, and be flexible to quickly switch priorities as needed.
• Facilitate substantial communication and interaction with Clients, Filmmakers, Studios and decision makers
• Work closely with and manage dailies operators/colorists' schedules to meet client expectations
• Create and maintain storage documentation and workflow diagrams during and after bidding process
• Assist Light Iron Sales/Panavision Marketing in creating bids
• Serve as lead contact from LI Sales/PV Marketing once job has been awarded
• Collaborate with Archive Department on upcoming transcoding and LTO verification work
• Run client dailies color and theater sessions
• Organize/Participate in conference calls and pre-production workflow meetings
• Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years experience in a client-facing producing role
- Experience with digital cinema cameras (e.g., DXL, ARRI, RED, Panasonic) and their related workflows
- Experience with transcoding software (Colorfront EXD/OSD, Resolve)
- Experience with edit platforms (e.g., Avid Media Composer, Apple Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere)
- Strong knowledge of both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Ability to work flexible shifts (OT, extended hours, and weekend work will be required on occasion)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online