AP/ AR Administrator
Light IronLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Accounts Payable / Receivable Administrator works within the Company's Billing Department. This department is responsible for all aspects of the Company's Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes as well as provides analytical support for the Company's CFO. Under the guidance of the Director of Billing Services, the individual works closely with many departments, including Sales, Production, Management, Finance, and Legal to ensure projects are being contracted, revenue is being collected, invoices are being paid, and all transactions are being properly recorded.
- Assist with contracting new client projects
- Invoice customers for services performed as well as monitor outstanding balances; raise awareness with client billing challenges
- Collect payments and update A/R balances accordingly
- Enter invoices, generate Purchase Orders and track all vendor payments
- Facilitate staff expense reimbursements
- Prepare month and year-end reconciliations and summaries for review and feedback
- Research, analyze, and resolve payment and vendor/client issues; will require dialogue with vendors and clients, both electronic and over the phone
Review expenditures to ensure appropriate use of Company resources and act as a good steward
- Assist with completing special projects when needed
- College degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business preferred
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and ability to react quickly to priority changes
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, Excel, and other invoicing systems
- Experience in Post Production is a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online