Liberman Media Inc.Santa Ana, CA
Full Time Job
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with television and radio stations in the top Hispanic markets. LBI is the parent company of the Estrella TV Network, one of the fastest growing television networks in the United States. We are looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
We are searching for an experienced finance professional to join the LBI team as the business manager of KWIZ, La Ranchera 96.7 FM and KRQB, Que Buena 96.1 FM Inland Empire. The position is based out of our Santa Ana location and the position reports to the CFO of LBI. The business manager will be responsible for the accounting operations of the station, including the month-end close, financial reporting and management of the billing and collections process. The manager will also support the general sales manager of KWIZ. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Responsible for the month-end close and reporting
• Perform accounting and reporting in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Manage billing, credit and collections for all existing customers and new customers.
• Review and reconcile payments on aging accounts.
• Responsible for payroll as well as assisting HR with onboarding new hires.
• Work with the sales team to facilitate the acceptance of new orders.
• Manage facilities and act as the office manager of KWIZ.
• Assure compliance with Company policies and procedures.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or requested by the CFO and General Sales Manager.
• 5+ years of business management and accounting experience preferably in media.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Expertise in systems. Experience with Marketron and OSI is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
• Demonstrated flexibility in job responsibilities.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
• Bi-lingual: English and Spanish a plus.
LBI Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online