Liberman Broadcasting LLCIrving, TX
Part Time Job
We are Dallas's KZZA 106.7fm (La Ranchera), KBOC 98.3 fm (Luna), KNOR 93.7 fm (La Raza), based in the #4 Hispanic demographic market, looking for Part Time Street Team members who will work with our three radio stations on promotions events. This is an entry level position. If you're comfortable with technical equipment, we will train you!
• Responsible for logistics and execution of promotional field operations for special events.
• Create events sheets for remotes and events.
• Distribute contest rules, winner affidavits and prizing on the streets.
• Be creative and entertain a crowd in public with games, music and trivia.
• Interact with station listeners, on-air personalities and clients in a professional manner.
• Operate broadcast equipment, Microsoft computers, and PA (Public Announcement) Systems.
• Inventory prizes and supplies; ensure vehicles are stocked with prizes and supplies.
• Provide Sales department with event recap within 48 hours of event completion.
• At least 1 year experience in event marketing preferred.
• Outgoing with a passion for meeting people; experience dealing with large crowds a plus.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; a plus if you have Adobe or PhotoShop experience.
• Bachelor's degree preferred; HS graduate a must
• Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Bilingual: English/Spanish required.
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX.
• Must be able to make quick decisions
• Must be able to lift equipment up to 50+ pounds
• Must be available to work 40 hours/week.
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and/or Holidays.
• Must have a valid Driver License.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States with TV and radio stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, parent company of the Estrella TV Network, and the only US based Producer of Spanish-language programming. We are looking for high energy and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online