Liberman Broadcasting LLCIrving, TX
Full Time Job
We are Dallas's KZZA 106.7fm (La Ranchera), KBOC 98.3 fm (Luna), KNOR 93.7 fm (La Raza), based in Dallas, Texas, the #4 Hispanic demographic market
LBI Media, Inc. (''LBI'') is seeking an experienced and dependable candidate for the Copywriter position in its Dallas-area office. This position requires strict attention to detail and accuracy. Must have the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure. Must be self motivated with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate must have willingness and ability to work scheduled hours.
• The Copywriter will be responsible for the delivery of effective marketing and promotional materials through creative writing and editing.
• The Copywriter position requires a conceptual and creative thinker who will aid in the development of marketing campaings and promotions.
• The work includes, but is not limited to, writing copy for advertisements in a variety of media, including Radio & TV and assisting other departments as required.
• Will be responsible for the editing and proofreading of written communications for clarity, content, accuracy, and concept development.
• The successful candidate must possess exceptional written and grammer communication skills in Spanish.
• Exceptional written and story telling abilities
• Understanding of the Hispanic marketplace
• Minimum 2 years of prior experience as a Spanish language copywritter preferred.
• Self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Detail oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Bilingual: Fluency in written, reading and spoken English and Spanish.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• Knowledge of MS Office products: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be willing to work in Dallas, TX.
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must be willing to work overtime, holiday or weekends on short notice
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online