Tour Department Assistant
Level Group Ltd.New York, NY
Full Time Job
We are a quickly growing NYC based music business management firm, handling the business affairs for bands and other music industry clients. As a music business management firm we focus on the business and finance back end for our clients in the music industry, differing from, artist managers who handle the creative decisions.
We are currently looking to add an important assistant position where you will be supporting daily tour department tasks.
- Administrative tasks supporting touring activity
- Calendar management
- Reconciliation of road reports
- Requesting an collating tour settlements
- Email heavy with occasional phone calls
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- A proactive self-starter and team player
- Experience in a professional setting/professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Microsoft Excel knowledge (entry & formulas)
- QuickBooks experience preferred
This is a full time position, with office hours Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm.
The position and salary are entry level, with great opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online