Manager, Payroll & HRIS
Legendary EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
The HR Manager administers all corporate payroll processes, on-boarding and off-boarding employees in our HRIS system, responsible for employee personnel files and contact person for all employee concerns regarding pay checks, and HRIS system questions.
• Administers bi-weekly payroll
• Administers and reviews all approved Timesheet hours in the system
• Processes requests for any manual checks, as needed.
• Serves as an administrator for the HRIS system
• On-Boarding and Off-Boarding employees in the HRIS system
• Administers and processes Background Checks
• COBRA liaison for TPA, including monthly reports of enrollees
• Benefits administration in HRIS, including enrollments, changes and terminations
• Maintains bi-weekly reports needed by the Finance Department
• Maintains payroll files and personnel files.
• Performs year-end responsibilities
• Performs any audit requests for payroll and benefits
• Reviews benefit reports to ensure the accuracy of enrollment and terminations
• Reviews monthly benefit billings for accuracy of enrolled employees
• Completes reports for management as requested
• Administers and coordinates annual open enrollment
Experience & Skills:
• 3-5 years of HR and Payroll experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• HRIS system experience a plus, preferably with UltiPro Software
• Excellent/professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven track record of reliability and responsibility.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills. Detail oriented.
• Discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately. High level of integrity.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
Legendary Entertainment is a leading media company with film (Legendary Pictures), television (Legendary Television) and comics (Legendary Comics) divisions dedicated to owning, producing and delivering content to worldwide audiences. Legendary has built a library of marquee media properties and has established itself as a trusted brand which consistently delivers high-quality, commercial entertainment including some of the world's most popular intellectual property. In aggregate, Legendary Pictures-associated productions have realized grosses of more than $16 billion worldwide at the box office.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online