LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Television Stage Technician shall install, configure, and maintain Television broadcasting equipment as needed by the Company. The successful candidate will possess initiative and drive, have broad relevant technical knowledge with good people skills and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Equipment testing and optimization for the continued operation of Studio facility.
• Troubleshoot Studio facility and production equipment to the component level.
• Install, configure and test new equipment.
• Setup and operate studio and transmission equipment, including remote broadcasts.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships when performing assigned responsibilities.
• Ensure that critical Company television, recording and editing operations are up and running 24/7.
• Assist in the ordering, acquisition, inventorying, and disposition of hardware and software.
• Assist other facility engineers as necessary.
• AA in electronics, electrical engineering, broadcast engineering, computer science, computer engineering, or related field;
• Minimum 1 years' experience.
• Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
• Organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Software, analytical and IT/networking skill, preferred.
• Experience and knowledgeable in Studio production.
• Experience in thinking critically about systems and workflow, and identifying needs for development.
• Attention to detail, organized and thorough, with desire for continuous improvement.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows environment and all Microsoft Office products.
• The ability to troubleshoot Studio equipment.
• Team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
• The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work holiday or weekends on short notice and may be required to do some local travel.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Have the ability to lift 50 pounds, bend, twist, pull, push, and work on ladders and in confined spaces.
• Must have valid CA Driver's License with insurance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are LBI Media, Inc., the largest privately-held, minority-owned Spanish-language broadcaster in the United States which owns TV and television stations operating in several top Hispanic markets, and is the parent company of the Estrella TV Network. We are the fastest growing television network in the U.S. We are looking for talented and passionate people who want to grow with us.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online