LBI Media, Inc.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant? Position Summary:
Production Assistants will work on various Entertainment or News programs, or other projects as assigned. Primary responsibility is to assist in the production activities involved in producing TV programming and deliver error-free content in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
• Help set up the production office with the necessary supplies.
• Type, edit, copy and distribute scripts
• Type and distribute schedules or call sheets.
• Assist cast and production members, and at times run errands for them.
• Run errands between the production office and other departments.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Strong administrative and organizational skills.
• Must be able to perform successfully in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to multitask under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Working knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• Spanish (Verbal & Written) Fluency preferred.
• Prior experience in a production environment preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and be able to physically handle an array of responsibilities.
• Must possess a valid CA driver's license and have a good driving record.
• Must be willing to work in Burbank, CA [no relocations]
• Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background investigation.
• Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to work overtime on short notice.
• Must be 18 years or older.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
LBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.